You can finally understand the mystery of “Blue Ivy”:
1. Jay-Z named 3 of his albums “The Blueprint”.
2. “IVy” has Roman numeral 4 in it, which is significant because they were both born on the 4th day of the month. The couple was also married on April 4, 2008, and Beyonce’s last album was named “4”. Further, they both have “IV” tattooed on their wedding fingers.
Ok, we get it now.
What do you think?
- jahhleee likes this
- akashorty3 reblogged this from mistykingma
- akashorty3 likes this
- yourdadactually likes this
- sayceesaint likes this
- soeffinwhat reblogged this from mistykingma
- kia-kahaaa reblogged this from bhernandezz
- plugssnotdrugs reblogged this from silly-wetwilly-notreally
- andreaann likes this
- escorrega-na-banana answered: Faz sentido para eles !
- readygo258 likes this
- houseofbeyhive reblogged this from mistykingma and added:
- sweet-l-i-o-n-e-s-s likes this
- perfect-infection likes this
- bhernandezz reblogged this from silly-wetwilly-notreally
- silly-wetwilly-notreally reblogged this from mistykingma
- mistykingma posted this